Raise awareness for Neuroblastoma all year round! There's no easier way to help spread the word and build awareness than by outfitting your vehicle with our "Help the Kids" car magnet.
Our magnetic sign comes in 2 sizes and allows Neuroblastoma Australia to be noticed by pedestrians and other drivers.
- Dimensions -
- Medium - 222mm height x 292mm length ($15)
- Large - 292mm height x 447mm length ($25) - out of stock
- Both magnets are .85mm in thickness
- Fade-resistant, wind-tested and durable
- Easy to apply, remove and re-apply
- Magnetic strength is 54g per square cm
- With proper care and use, car magnets can be used for approx two years.
Wash and dry the space under your magnet. (If you live somewhere that experiences extreme weather, it is recommended you remove your magnet more frequently – ideally once a day – to keep your magnet and car paint looking fresh.)
Remove magnets before washing your vehicle.
- For newly painted or waxed cars - wait for the paint to cure, and this is also the case with a new clear coat or wax job. (The recommended wait time is 90 days for a new coat of paint, 60 days for a clear coat and 2 days for wax.)
Not only does Neuroblastoma's Help the Kids car magnet help spread awareness, it also makes a difference as 100% of the profits from the sale of this item go to the registered charity Neuroblastoma Australia to help fund leading research projects to develop new, effective and kinder treatments for children with neuroblastoma cancer.
Give a gift that gives back.